Anti Estrogen Steroids Anastrozole Aromasin Powder SERM CAS 120511-73-1
Anastrozol/Arimidex Basic Info:
||Armotraz, Anastrol, Egistrozol, Anastrozolo
|Anastrozole Molecular Formula
|Anastrozole Molecular Weight
||off-white color crystalline powder
||Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
|Anastrozole Melting Point
||81.0 ~ 84.0℃
||Used to treat Breast cancer.
Anastrozole is a powerful Aromatase Inhibitor (AI)under the brand name Arimidex for the purpose of fighting breast cancer.
What is Arimidex (Anastrozol)?
- Anastrozole is an extremely powerful anti-estrogen officially belonging to the Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) family. Developed in the early 1990’s by Zenaca Pharmaceuticals and released in 1995 under the trade name Arimidex, this is perhaps the most commonly used AI and one of the most common anti-estrogens on the market.
- Arimidex has proven to be very effective in breast cancer treatment, even more so than traditional Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrat), and is a favorite anti-estrogen among many anabolic steroid users. Countless anabolic steroid users rely on Arimidex for on cycle estrogenic protection. Many anabolic steroids have the ability to aromatase and lead to excess estrogen, which in turn can lead to some of the most commonly associated side effects of anabolic steroid use.
- Arimidex generally works by blocking the aromatoze enzymes, facilitating the decrease in the production of estrogen in the human body. With the decrease in production of Arimidex, the risk of exposure to breast cancer is eliminated. This procedure of treating breast cancer is known as hormonal therapy.
- Anastrozol/Arimidex & Bodybuilding Anti Eestrogen:
The functions and traits of Arimidex although powerful are extremely simple. As an AI Arimidex functions by blocking the aromatase enzyme, which is in turn responsible for the production of estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase process, Arimidex will lower the body’s serum estrogen levels; Tatsächlich, a total suppression of estrogen by 80% has been well noted with this AI. This will prove very beneficial to numerous breast cancer patients and extremely valuable to many anabolic steroid users.
- Anastrozol/Arimidex & Breast Cancer:
Anastrozol (arimidex) has proven to be very effective in breast cancer treatment, even more so than traditional Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrat), and is a favorite anti-estrogenamong many anabolic steroid users. Countless anabolic steroid users rely on Arimidex for on cycle estrogenic protection. Many anabolic steroids have the ability to aromatase and lead to excess estrogen, which in turn can lead to some of the most commonly associated side effects of anabolic steroid use.
For the treatment of postmenopausal patients with advanced breast cancer. A potent selective triazole aromatase inhibitor, which inhibits the biosynthesis of estrogen by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme C-450, which is a major factor in stimulating the growth of breast cancer cells. Treatment of breast cancer, especially for those with hormonal adjuvant therapy after the recurrence of postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer.
III. Anastrozol/Arimidex & LH/FSH:
Arimidex also has the ability to stimulate the release of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), two hormones essential to natural te-stosterone production. This has led some physicians to use the AI in low te-stosterone treatment plans in place of test-osterone, but it’s generally not the best choice. Arimidex in a low te-stosterone plan is generally better served in conjunction with test-osterone therapy. We will look more into this when we discuss the effects of Arimidex later on.
The dosage prescribed in all instances is 1mg per day until disease progression has halted. When used to mitigate the estrogenic side effects of anabolic/androgenic steroid use, male athletes and bodybuilders will commonly take .5 mg 1 mg of Anastrozole (arimidex)pro Tag. In some instances a half of a tablet (.5 mg) taken every other day is sufficient to mitigate the buildup of estrogen. When used with readily aromatizing androgens such as methandrostenolone or testosterone, gynecomastia and water retention are often effectively blocked. Zusätzlich, the use of Anastrozole (arimidex) may decrease fat mass, which can also be tied to estrogen levels. The result can be a harder and much more defined appearance to the muscles and physique, which makes this agent of interest for dieting/cutting purposes as well.
1) Anastrozole is reducing men estrogens, including estradiol. Excess estradiol in men can cause benign prostatic hyperplasia, gynecomastia, and symptoms of hypogonadism.
2) Anastrozole can contribute to increased risk of stroke, heart attack, chronic inflammation, prostate enlargement
and prostate cancer. Some athletes and body builders use anastrozole as part of their steroid cycle
to reduce and prevent symptoms of excess estrogen--gynecomastia, emotional lability and water retention.
3) Anastrozole used off-label in children with precocious puberty, or children with pubertal gynecomastia. Following the onset of puberty, the epiphyseal plate begins to close due to an increased amount of estrogen production escaping local metabolism and spreading to the circulatory system. It is shown to help slow this process, and increase adult height prediction in adolescent males treated with protein-based peptide hormones for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency.
Anastrozol/Arimidex vs. Tamoxifen
Arimidex was as effective as tamoxifen and carried fewer side effects.
Researchers found Arimidex was as effective as tamoxifen and carried fewer side effects. But in menopausal women oestrogen is mainly produced by changing androgens into oestrogens through a process called aromatisation. This happens mainly in the fatty tissues, muscle and the skin and needs a particular enzyme called aromatase. Arimidex as a type of hormone therapy called an aromatase inhibitor, blocks the process of aromatisation by lowering the amount of oestrogen in the body. In advanced breast cancer the cancer cells may grow more slowly or stop growing completely.