Injectable Oil Testosterone Undecanoate Premixed Steroid Liquid
Testosterone Undecanoate/Andriol Conversion Recipe:
Testosterone Undecanoate 20ml @ 250mg/ml
5grams Testosterone Undecanoate Powder
15.25ml Sesame Oil
1ml Benzyl Alcohol 5%
Testosterone Brewing Procedures:
|1. Measure 5 grams of powder
2. Place the powder in the vial
3 .Add BA to the vial
4. Heat the oil in a suitable container in the oven to a minimum of 212 degrees F to sterilise it (it will likely be necessary to use slightly more oil than listed as you will not be able to utilise all of it)
5. Add the oil to the vial but save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later
6. Gently shake the vial.
7. Reheat the mixture if necessary by placing the vial in a frying pan and place it on the eye of the stove
8. Place an 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial and attach the Whatman sterile filter
9. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure
10. Draw out the solution with a syringe and run it though the Whatman filter
11. Take the other syringe with 2 ml of oil (saved previously) and run it through the Whatman filter into the solution.
Testosterone Undecanoate/Andriol Description:
Testosterone undecanoate or testosterone undecylate is an ester of testosterone. This hormone is used in androgen replacement therapy primarily for the treatment of male hypogonadism, and is currently under research for use as a male contraceptive. When take orally, It is sold and distributed under the brand names Andriol. Testosterone undecanoate, is also the first long-acting injectable form of testosterone.
Andriol is a version of the anabolic steroid testosterone undecanoate developed by the pharmaceutical company organon, testosterone is said to enter the body as a fat through the lymphatic system, experience from user indicates that in dose of less than 240mg per day, effects are negligible, except at every onset of use, while even in higher dose , effects are still minimal , testosterone undecanoate is therefor thought that most of the steroid is somehow not making it into the blood stream.
Andriol is an oral steroid that produces mild gains and extremely mild unwanted side effects. Unfortunately, it is also an expensive steroid and to make it worthwhile for athletes and bodybuilders to see results from its use, a lot needs to be taken. With Andriol, this was accomplished by making a form of testosterone that would be absorbed through the lymphatic system. This is due to its high fat solubility brought about by the ester, and its suspension in oil. Having the compound absorbed this way was thought to be very advantageous, as it allows the steroid to bypass the destructive first-pass through liver. This should permit the compound to enter the blood stream intact, without the need for a harsh chemical alteration. The ester breaks off once it is in circulation of course, yielding free active Pharmacokinetics of Oral Testosterone. In design this steroid appears to be undecanoate that of a completely liver safe and orally active form of testosterone.
Testosterone Undecanoate/Andriol Function:
– Enhanced Nitrogen Retention
– Enhanced Protein Synthesis
– Increased IGF-1 Production
– Increased Red Blood Cell Count
– Decreased Levels of Glucocorticoids
Testosterone Undecanoate/Andriol Cycle/Dose Reviews
Testosterone Undecanoate Effective Dose (Men): 1,000mg every 4wks
Testosterone Undecanoate Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
Testosterone Undecanoate Half-Life: Approx. 3 months
Testosterone Undecanoate Detection Time: Approx. 6 months
In a performance setting, most will need approximately 1,000mg every 2-4 weeks to see desired results. However, Nebido truly isnt a compound well-suited for most performance plans and there are better options available.
Although primarily viewed as a testosterone compound for the treatment of low testosterone, Nebido can be used for performance enhancing purposes. However, it is not all that common among athletes and gym rats due to its very slow acting nature. Results could easily be obtained with this compound similar to the more popular testosterones in Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate. However, due to the very slow activity, Nebido wont be well-suited for most performance based plans.